seo company

The search terms you have selected to use as keywords need to appear on the webpage as close to the top of the page as possible for maximum SEO benefit. This includes Titles, headers and the opening paragraphs of the text. Search terms located further down the page lose significance in proportion to their distance from the top. For maximum benefit the keywords need to appear as close to the top as possible and with an overall frequency of 2 or 3% (the keywords make up2 or 3% of the words on the page). A common mistake here is to use the keywords too often or too rarely and poorly structure their position on the page.

Perform a SEO audit! If another marketing company worked on the site (and did it for cheap) then most likely there are going to be major flaws in the code and the existing marketing campaign.

Target the correct people. What keywords and phrases are the people you are trying to attract looking for online? You want to attract people who are going to take some type of action. Remember you have already begun with the end in mind.

SEO alone can guarantee a good ranking for the website: As with any business model, the basic need for any business to do well is to have a viable product and service. The content of the website also has to be unique and fresh. A business with an unattractive product or service is likely to be doomed, irrespective of the quality of search engine optimization done. A good product along with efficient SEO augments the business prospects many folds.

I didn't realize this was the problem immediately. In hindsight, it is obvious, but I'm not very good at computers, and didn't really have cohesive understanding of all the factors that went into making a web page succeed. If I knew then what I know now, I would have found a college student studying web design, have had them design my page for about $750, and spent the rest on search engine optimization. I seems hard to believe I know, but it is that paramount.

Maybe you've already had a less than satisfactory SEO; https://www.youtube.com, experience. Perhaps you were promised the moon on a stick and ending up with... a stick. You wouldn't be alone.

In the old days of web design the use of keywords in the META tags was an important way of directing search engines to your site. There is some discussion now as to whether the KEYWORDS tag still adds anything to SEO results in the Google algorithm but given the uncertainty it is probably best to still include several keywords, just in case.